**Please note these are shipped via USPS Ground. Please consider this for timing of your delivery***
Reed Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up a living area without the need for the flame from a candle or electricity from an electric melt warmer. The natural fiber reeds continuously release a clean, pure fragrance throughout your living space. Simply turn the reeds over once a week to recharge and release a new wave of scent.
Our Reed Diffusers are all hand blended and hand-poured. Choose from 14 of our custom hand-blended fragrances that you already know and love!
This clear, square reed diffuser bottle is a classic and graceful shape. Complete the look of your reed diffuser bottle with a bottle collar in gold or silver and your choice of reed style. You will get (8) reeds with your order.
Like all of our candles and wax melts, our Reed Diffuser label is hand stamped.
Our Reed Diffusers will easily fill a small room.
1) Bergamot --> An uplifting, crisp citrus of imported bergamot fruit. Top notes of orange, middle notes of citrus, bottom notes of coriander. Bergamot has the bright sunniness typical of citrus but with a unique floral and spicy edge. It’s tart, acidic, and highly fragrant. In fact, bergamot is what gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive scent. The oils of bergamot come from cold-pressing the rind.
2) C2 (Citrus Cotton) --> Top notes of grapefruit, lemon, crisp green apple, ozone, and mandarin. Touches of peach, orange, jasmine, white cotton blossoms, and cyclamen make for an irresistible burst of brightness. Ideal for kitchens and open spaces, the energizing freshness of Citron and Mandarin adds a bright, summery atmosphere to any occasion. The smell of clean cotton will make you feel like you are outdoors hanging laundry. Create a lovely ambiance that will freshen any space.
3) Hazelnut Coffee —> With aromas of toasted hazelnut, fresh coffee, and a touch of maple and cream, our Hazelnut Coffee fragrance will make anyone think you just brewed a fresh pot of the real thing. The heart of this fragrance is a medium roast coffee, with a flourish of toasted hazelnut, and just a hint of coconut. Base notes of cream, maple, and vanilla add a creamy sweetness that enhances the rich, nutty coffee.
4) Lavender Dream --> This scent captures the unmistakable scent of fresh lavender sprigs. With a mixture of fragrance oil and natural essential oils such as lavender, orange, lemon, tea tree, and cedarwood you can’t help, but fall into a Lavender Dream once open.
5) Lemon Verbena —> Lemon and floral verbena combine in this uplifting citrus delight. The scent begins with bright lemon that gives way to a heart of lemon verbena and lemongrass. A vanilla base note grounds this beautiful herbal citrus fragrance. Other scents used to round out this perfect scent include citronella and orange. Ideal for kitchens and open spaces, the energizing freshness of citrus adds a bright, summery atmosphere to any occasion. This tantalizing fragrance is also a great option for adding zest to outdoor picnics and backyard festivities. Create a lovely ambiance that will freshen any space.
6) Lost at Sea --> This well-rounded fragrance marries the notes of salty ozone with the aromas of fresh citrus and sea salt. Then luscious honeydew melon blends with traces of violet, jasmine, lilac, and orange blossom in the heart of this marine fragrance. Airy ozone, amber, tonka, and woody oakmoss in the base give depth to the aquatic notes for a result that’s anything but ordinary. Lost At Sea is a refreshing, accessible fragrance with wide appeal.
7) Patchouli --> This is not your Grandmother’s patchouli. An earthy blend of light citrus followed with warm clove and exotic florals on a delicate bed of silky musk and patchouli. Our version of Patchouli is a little sweeter than most to help carry the scent throughout your entire home!
8) Sea Salt & Orchid --> This scent has a smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights. You’ll notice crisp ozonic notes of sea salt, calming notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, and tonka bean. This scent has year-round appeal and is perfect for trying to create a perfect, soothing, atmosphere.
9) Spa Blossom --> This scent includes notes of lemongrass, orange blossom, and black currant with hints of patchouli and sugarcane. Infused with natural essential oils, including bergamot and eucalyptus. It's a great year-round fragrance that fits well in that busy schedule of yours.
10) Spring --> Celebrate the end of colder days with our new Spring scent. Fresh flowers, fresh-cut grass, a little coconut, and green leaves are just a few of the notes you will get once open.
11) Summer --> Subtle and soothing this scent brings you back to the warm summer days that you wish would never end. Inspired by the sand and surf there are simple aromas of lush tropical florals, savory bamboo, and bold salty ozone breeze. A calming mix of citrus and coconut blends with a cedarwood musk much like how the sunset falls into the sea. Once open, enjoy all the fun that comes in the summertime.
12) The Bees Knees --> We use notes of raw honey, orange blossom, and exotic ylang blend with mountain florals and vanilla to create this smooth and sweet honey fragrance.
13) The Gentleman --> Masculine, bold, and complex, The Gentleman has a seducing aroma, a sense of intrigue, and a little bit of mystery. You will get notes of black musk, ozone, sea salt, and small citrus notes. The perfect blend of musk, subtle and sweet.
14) White Tea --> White Tea is the ultimate, luxurious spa fragrance. It starts with fresh citrusy top notes of mandarin and bergamot. Middle notes of thyme and ginger add an herbal spice that blends beautifully with delicate jasmine blossoms. Chrysanthemum petals and white tea buds round out the base of this exquisite fragrance. White Tea is infused with a dozen essential oils including jasmine, bergamot, mandarin, lemon, and ginger which all add to the natural quality of the scent. Sandalwood, nutmeg, and patchouli essential oils provide an earthy counter to this airy, ethereal fragrance. White Tea generates a pleasant, soothing atmosphere in any space.
"Finishing Touches" Options:
1) Natural Reed, Gold --> Natural Reeds (light-colored reeds) with gold bottle collar
2) Natural Reed, Silver --> Natural Reeds (light-colored reeds) with silver bottle collar
3) Black Reed, Gold --> Black Reeds (black-colored reeds) with gold bottle collar. Additional $2.00
4) Black Reed, Silver --> Black Reeds (black-colored reeds) with silver bottle collar. Additional $2.00
Diffuser Oil Specs:
Our reed diffuser base is non-toxic, and VOC compliant in all 50 states, so you can be confident that our reed diffusers meet indoor air quality regulations. Our reed diffuser blend quickly and easily flows up the reeds, allowing the fragrance to reach its strongest potential. We hand blend fragrance and essential oils.
4.0 fl oz (118mL)
Bottle Specs (Without Reeds):
All-natural, responsibly harvested rattan makes the best diffuser reed. Ours are 3mm in diameter, for maximum flow or "wicking" of reed diffuser oil. The slightly wider reed also helps get thicker fragrances "airborne".
To Purchase A Refill Bottle Please Visit: (coming soon!)
To Purchase Extra Reeds Please Visit: (coming soon!)
**Please note these are shipped via USPS Ground. Please consider this for the timing of your delivery***
Reed Diffusers will be shipped via USPS Ground due do the flammable nature of the contents. Please note if you are not in the local Central Florida area the item will take longer as the items are shipped ground.
REED DIFFUSER CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Unscrew bottle collar, remove clear plastic plug, and screw bottle collar back on the neck of the bottle. Place the reed sticks in the oil and allow them to sit for one hour. By the end of the hour, you should start to notice the sticks slowly absorbing the oil. Flip the reeds over to saturate the top part of the reeds that stick out above the oil level. This helps to speed up the process of the oil soaking up from the bottom diffusing through the entire reed.
Place your reed diffuser somewhere suitable in your home. Place it where it will not be knocked over or investigated by curious children or pets. Be sure to keep it well away from electrical appliances too, in case of a spill. Expect a light fragrance to start perfuming your room within 24 hours. Flip reed sticks once per week for the best outcome. Gloves are recommended when handling reeds.
Flammable liquid. Do not light reeds. Keep out of reach of pets and small children. Do not ingest liquid. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Avoid placing in areas where the bottle can be knocked over. Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic, wood, porous, or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials. Hi